The online textbook for our class is published by College Prep Mathematics (CPM) and includes a lot of helpful resources like interactive E-Tools, Vocabulary links, Homework Help, and all of the chapters included in the hard-copy book. To gain access to the online version, use these steps:
1. Begin by using a web browser to visit https://ebooks.cpm.org.
2. Click “Sign in with Google” and choose your “DPSk12.net” account from the list or choose “Use another account” and enter it. Your school Google account is your: [student number]@dpsk12.net. For example: email@example.com.
You will be taken to a DPS page with a blue banner. Enter your username which is your student number and your password is the 8-digits of your birthday. If you were born on January 1, 2004, you would enter 01012004. If you already signed into the book in class, entering your log-in here will take you to the book. If you still need to enroll in the textbook, follow the steps below.
3. Click “Continue to Enroll”
4. Enter the Enrollment PIN for your class. See Mr. Logan for the PIN number.
5. Click the Red Button to log-in using your DPSk12.net account.
6. Choose your DPSk12.net account from the list.
7. Agree to the User Agreement.
8. You are enrolled! Now choose the textbook icon to access content. The book with “ESP” is the Spanish version.